all about being a girl...blah blah..

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Final Prayer - "This is the first poem i wrote"



I'am losing my faith,


I'am giving up on you
I'am giving in to the darkness
that was meant to be vanished by you.
In my heart there's never ending pain
my thoughts want to believe in you
but creeping into me is sadness all because of you.




When i was lonely and filled with despair,
all i thought of was you.
When i was crying and blue
my only hope was on you.
Yet you never showed me the way,
or the rainbows after the rain.
but still all i thought of was you.




After all these years of suffering and pain,
I've but realized time has not gone in vain
though you never ever showed up,
never even told me you care
still i keep on hoping that
you will finally show me the way.
oh god this is my final prayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment