all about being a girl...blah blah..

Thursday, October 21, 2010

tragic love



It's killing me from the inside
and I know it's killing you too;
The hate is too much for me to endure
I can't stand the hate no more.

Release me from the fatal strangling
and  let me be where there is love & hope too;
If no such place exist then take away my soul in a blow
because i can't stand the hate no more.

I know there's love hidden somewhere below 
but seems like the blood has clotted too thick for u to know;
And the love is already settled too low below to realize 
That you can't stand the hate no more.

So please release the love we have forgotten
or it will be lost somewhere forever and more;
Then hate will rule all over our tiny hearts till our last breath
only then we'll realize that we can't stand the hate no more...


No comments:

Post a Comment