all about being a girl...blah blah..

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My wild child phase...

The girl within me is kinda fickle minded
so stubborn and young 
and quite a handful sometimes,
she goes through certain phases
every now and again.




A few years back after a dreadful incident
she decided to turn into a typical bad ass teen
she got into trouble in every step she took
did nasty things to anyone she could,
she always dressed in black and craved for dangerous things
and imagined herself in a wild teenage film.


Then one fine morning she looked in a mirror
and couldn't see anymore the true one that was in her
a girl with infinite hopes and dreams 
the one that inspite of everything believed in her;
This was my wild child phase and is very dear to me
because this is what helped me become what is now me.

No comments:

Post a Comment